Friday, June 21, 2013

here's hoping!


1. Have a baby. (Soon, please!)

2. Family walks to go get ice cream. We can literally walk. (How much do I love this new place!!??)

3. Go to the park, pack a picnic.

4. Make new friends in the new town. Making friends in adult life is...not like college.

5. Attend at least 1 true barbecue. (Grill, burgers, beers.) A beer-b-q?

6. Keep my brain "on" by posting a few times a week. But no legalism on this one, eh?

7. Achieve my goal of a frame wall. And plate wall. Home depot, you are my friend. 

8. Read some new novels. First on the list is Midnight's Children by Salman Rushdie. So good so far.

9. Go somewhere with live music. Baby optional.

10. Continue my love affair with the farmer's market. Not tough.

11. Read Scripture to baby girl. I wonder if she'll remember it from her days in the womb. Maybe she'll be instantly calmed by my reading to the Bible to her. One can hope. It would be a great thing to tell future babysitters- really freak them out. And a good thing to remind her of when she's a teenager. 

No comments:

Post a Comment