Friday, January 1, 2016

thoughts at hot yoga

*when i left the car, 2/2 children were screaming. are they still screaming? how long could they scream? will greg ever let me do this again?

*he's the best it will be fine.

*how long has it been since i shaved my legs? only my ankles are showing, its fine.

*how long since i did my toenails? yikes. noone look at my feet plz

*this feels so good, i should do this more!

*instructor: there's a class at 8:30 am tomorrow, hope to see you there!
me: lol no. this is my once a month exercise.

*wow this is hot. i know i think this everytime, but like... is it hotter today?

*is my mat supposed to be slipping away from me every time i move? like is that normal? i feel like everyone elses mat is really staying put.

*should have brought nineteen towels to sop up sweat.

*greg probably took the girls for cookies.

*i am sore already, i feel like i'm going to be toned after this. like i am liquidating all fat, etc. i will be so disappointed if i leave this class and am not immediately a supermodel mermaid.

*::music gets louder at difficult point in class:: this is like a kind of enjoyable seizure/psychotic break? like it's really hot and i'm sweating and doing weird motions and theres a lot of loud electronic sounds?

*no way will i be cold when i go outside

*wow it's so cold outside, my sweat is frozen. can i go back and just lay on my mat?

*::gets in the car with 2 screaming babies:: NO REALLY CAN I GO BACK AND LAY ON MY SWEATY MAT FOR A SEC?

5 comments:

  1. My thoughts as I read this:
    *so brave to do self care
    *I need to try hot yoga
    *I need to shave my legs too
    *I always expect to be supermodel mermaid after a good workout too, and that literally made me laugh out loud.
    *love you Mary!

    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete