Tuesday, October 6, 2015

OOTW/2


1/ max studio grey knit t with batwings and v neck (thrifted), gap riding pants (old), thrifted men's oxfords (that i seem to always wear when there's a light rain.)
2/ abercrombie flannel, gap cords, pink tretorns (my mom wore tretorns all the time and i love that they remind me of her), bracelet was my mom's, my sister has the other identical one. 
3/ j. crew toile cropped sweatshirt, mustard muscle tank (thrifted), old navy skinny jeans, thrifted chambray sneakers. 
4/ yellow ann taylor wind breaker, forever 21 wrap sweater, leggings, hunter boots.
5/ bass oversized crew neck sweater, gap fit grey leggings, black clark boots (with white soles!)
6/ i guess i only wore 5 outfits this week? woops.


waaay more neutrals in these little experiments than i was expecting. if this continues, i can definitely/should definitely get rid of more of my clothes. i'm already loving the streamline without feeling like i have to follow someone else's rules about how many clothes i can have in my closet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment